- Principal LLB ( Hons ) School of Oriental African Studies, London University
- Advocate & Solicitor, Kuala Lumpur
- Barrister–at –Law, Gray’s Inn, London
- Advocate & Solicitor, Australian Capital Territory
- Mediator, Bar Council Malaysia
- Notary Public
Jin began her legal career doing commercial litigation before venturing into property and corporate transactions in the early 1990s and is conversant with handling IPOs , mergers , joint ventures , cross border transactions and all aspects of property conveyancing from a small condo to transacting a large shopping mall , hotel and ofﬁce blocks within Malaysia. We consider it a privilege to be entrusted with your matter and will treat each instruction whether large or small with mindfulness and care. We also believe in giving back to the community and support various charities, offering our time and support .Please do not hesitate to contact us for a consultation.